Harvey at eight months:
- weighs 24 lbs
- carrying around all his dead weight finally threw my back out on Christmas day :(
- he is SUCH a good eater, but am I really suprised? He really likes most of the solid foods he tries, he prefers veggies to fruit (very unlike his sweet-toothed sister)
- cut his two front teeth (it was all he wanted for Christmas, yyyyuc yuc yuc!)
- is babbling more and more and I LOVE it
- Harvey's favorite words:
- "Adah" said with a head bob (I think it means "Daddy")
- Gurgle talk - Wendy said, "My baby is so smart cuz he can talk like that guy thing on Starwars" (she meant Chewbacca - sounds just like him).
- I wish he could stay in this stage forever... or a least just a year. He's all the good (cuddly, interactive, giggly, playful, recognizes (and prefers) me) without any of the bad (doesn't make messes, doesn't get into anything/immobile, no tantrums, no back talk, etc.)
- firsts this month: Christmas, trip to Vegas
*he's been making this face a lot. i think he likes the way his lower lip feels on his upper tooth. i love it. thank you aunt vanessa for getting a picture of it on your phone!