June at 7 months:
- 18.5 pounds
- 1st "SOLID" foods: rice cereal, avocado, sweet potatoes, bananas - loved every thing she's tasted
- moved out of her bassinet in mommy & daddy's room into a big girl crib in Wendy's room. She did great with the transition and loves her new bed!
- First trip to the temple! We went to the San Diego temple for our cousin, Alyssa's wedding.
- Is now reaching out for people when they go to hold her... probably my FAVORITE milestone this month
- On June's first memorial day, 5/26/14, she went swimming for the first time. She wore a hot pink with white polka dot swimsuit that matched Wendy's and kicked and splashed in the cool water for as long as I let her.
*love the baby rolls and the little glimpse of her congenital mullet in this photo :)