Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!



2013 Williams Family New Years Resolutions:

Me- my goal is to go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier, you know, the ol' "early to bed, early to rise." 9:30pm will be the goal because that's what I consider early (10pm or later is just going to bed at a normal time. Maybe that way I can be more productive before my kids wake up (exercise, shower, read my scriptures, ect.) Just start the day off right & be 1 step ahead instead of 2 steps behind. Plus, I've been promised HERE that if I do this, I won't feel so tired throughout the day and that my mind and body will be "invigorated." That is EXACTLY what I need.
Ryan- to exercise more. (And I'm so proud of him because he's already doing it. He got a gym pass & wakes up early a couple times a week to go do strength training or play racquet ball with our good friend, and talented photographer, Jason Stringfellow.) I'm so in love with him every morning as he walks out the door in his gym clothes to exercise, then work a full day, and spend the evening at school. What a man!
Wendy- grow her hair out for kindergarten (much to my dismay). I don't want to part with that adorable a-line bob of hers, but she wants long hair SO bad. She'll hold Ryan's ties to the top of her head & walk around like she has long hair. I see her gaze longingly at the hair of the other little girls in her classroom. How can I deny her?
Harvey- learn to speak the English language fluently.
*we celebrated the new year at 9pm with New York, watched the ball drop on t.v., and went home to put the kids to bed. After a looooong, busy (wonderful) week of Christmas, Ryan & I spent a quiet evening in and rang in the new year with just the two of us. It was perfect.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Lovely holiday and wonderful goals. Hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you and your family!