*don't ya just wanna squeeze those chubby little arms and legs!? Cuz I do.
Harvey at six months:
- weight: 22 lbs!!!
- has discovered his hands. He will gaze at them opening and closing in slow motion like they are the most fascinating things in this world. I love watching him take it in.
- has also discovered his feet. Every time I put him on the changing table, he curls his chubby little body in half and grabs his toes. Sometimes, if he's lucky, he can get them into his mouth. It should probably gross me out or something, but I love it so so much.
- has developed some super sensitive skin. Baby eczema, bacterial infection/rash, dermatological fabric allergies, constant diaper rash, blah blah blah. not fun.
- still the most laid back baby ever. If all my kids are this easy, I might have 5 or 6 of them.
- My favorite thing about Harvey at 6 months: his baby babbling. He's constantly talking and it kills me. I could listen to him all day. It's usually a single sound over and over: Ba ba ba..., ma ma ma..., da da da...., fffffff, screaming or the "motor boat." I remember why I wanted Wendy to stay that way forever now.