Harvey at 5 months:
- weight: 2o lbs 14oz - 97th percentile
- length: 28 in - 96th percentile
- head: 17.7 in - 88th percentile
- in the grab-whatever-i-can-reach-and-put-it-in-my-mouth phase. especially loves to try to eat: his fists, fingers, blankies, and my hair
- simply ADORES his sister, even after all the abuse. his face lights up when she talks to him in her silly baby talk voice. she can get him cracking up so easily by jumping on the couch or making fart noises (yes, i admitted it) (i know boys are boys, but isn't he a little too young to think that's funny?)
- has rolled over once, from his tummy to his back on his left side
- My favorite past time with 5 month old Harvey: right before i lay him down to sleep, i sit in the rocking chair and sing (or try to sing) "You Are My Sunshine" to him. He always stops squirming, lets the pacifier drop out of his mouth, opens his eyes and smiles a wide open smile at me the whole time i sing. When I'm done his mouth searches for the pacifier, his eyes close and he's out.
*i gotta give a shout out to my little helper. notice how he's smiling big in every picture but not quite at the camera? yeah, that was all her.