Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh NO he DIDN'T!


Guess who came home with a new bird?



And I actually really liked the last one.
His name was "Kevin," by the way, and he was the prettiest bird we've had and probably will ever have. I loved his blue color with orange eyeliner and blue eyes. Not that I ever went so far as to hold or feed him or anything. He was just really pretty and Wendy & I used to talk to him when we were bored.

Kevin bit Ryan and just like that, Ryan was over him.
Remember how Ryan got this bird as a baby and had to feed him formula through a syringe every 4 hours? You'd think he would have formed SOME kind of bond with it, acting as it's surrogate mother and all. Although I'm bummed, I figured the bird (whichever bird that may be) is Ryan's thing. So who am I to make him keep a mean bird just because I think it's prettier than all the rest? Right?



Meet Anthony. "Tony" for short. "Home wrecker" for long.

12 comments:

Christy said...

haha. Who IS he? This cracks me up. I love Ryan's fetish with birds and your fear of them. Classic.

Shannon said...

Wow. That is quite the bird obsession. I love the ending line of your post. I agree the blue bird was really pretty. Hope it all works out and you don't have to take Wendy and flee in the night because of Tony. ;)

Emily Rosell said...

Ryan cracks me up.

Shawni said...

Oh how funny!!! You husband is unique!!!

Sarah said...

Your husband is one funny dude.

Emily said...

Aww man! you should have kept Kevin! He matched the sofa- Tony doesn't quite go with the rest of your decor.

Ruth said...

Thanks, i really needed a laugh. Long live Kevin!!!!!!

Beth said...

I think they are both such pretty birds, but I have to agree with Ryan, if I had a pet that bit me...it would be out on the street:)

I hope Tony last a least a few months with the Williams family.

lindsey loo said...

ahhhhh! so super rad!
the bird bird bird
the bird is the word

Melany said...

ha! how funny. i'm not really scared of birds...i just think they're noisy. you're a good wife heather!

AMIT said...

The bird is so cute and beautiful.

Make website india

Jones Family said...

I love it! You should have a competition to see who gets to name his next bird.

I vote for "Bruce"

You should tell Ryan you didn't give Wendy away when she bit you... so he shouldn't have given Kevin away.