Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Organized with Polaroids


For Christmas, my parents gave me this wonderful camera from photojojo (if you're gonna get one, get it there- it's way cheaper than getting it from urban outfitters). I love it! I quickly put it to good use and took some cute pictures to help me organize Wendy's toys. This way her toys won't take over my house, they were starting to suffocate me. Seriously, I was starting to feel claustrophobic.



I'm really happy with the finished product. I might have to go back to Ikea and get some more of these square baskets to accomodate the rest of her toys. Hopefully it actually works and keeps me organized.


2 comments:

Melany said...

that last pic is adorable! she looks so grown up! and that camera is neato.

Beth said...

I have seen that done before but the pictures were of the items so that way the little kids would match the items to the pictures when they were cleaning up...

It always feels good to complete a prodject! I am glad you are enjoying your Christmas Present