Saturday, October 4, 2008

5 Months!





I am slowly losing my enthusiasm for this project. Wendy HATES having her picture taken. You should see me try to get a decent photo- making weird noises, tickling, waving stuffed animals through the air like a crazy person, with one dead arm holding up the camera, just in case. 

And she knows what she's doing. Notice how her arm is covering the words in the ONE good photo I got!? It always turns out that way. Just ask Nessa. Usually, she finally starts cooperating, then I realize that she's flipping off the camera, or the battery dies. 

ANYWAY... 5 months. I am loving 5 months! Here's the update:
  • Weight: 15lbs 10oz
  • Length: 26 inches
  • Sleeping in her own room- & sleeping (a little) better- hooray!
  • Rolling all over the place
  • Addicted to "Baby Einstein"
  • Mastering the Johnny Jumper
  • She found her vocal chords & loves to do this ear-piercing girly squeal
  • Reaching out for things/people she wants 
  • Still giggling up a storm (that will NEVER get old)
Here's a special treat for you. THIS is how Wendy really feels about getting her picture taken...



10 comments:

Lana said...

Ha! I absolutely loved the picture of Wendy's squishy "I hate pictures" face- it's too cute. I wish I would've done the picture every month thingy. Oh well, too late now.

Colt Bowden said...

I'm pretty sure anyone reading your blog who photographs would loooooooove to take pics of your baby for you!

Beth said...

Hey, I know someone who use to get paid a lot of money to take pictures...And I heard she just bought a Canon 5D
If you want I will hook you up for Wendy's 6 month picture!

I love the pictures... what a cutie!

Jones Family said...

hahahaha!!! I was going to tell you to carve a pumpkin for "5 Months" and take a picture with that! I'll try to come up with some ideas for you.

Christy said...

So cute. And I'm with ya. It's so dang hard to take pictures of Spencer. He does the SAME thing. Last time he pulled the number off the front of Bumbo seat and it was the only photo he was smiling in. I can't wait til he starts doing all the stuff Wendy is. I read your blog and then wait...You let me know what to expect. :) And don't stop taking pictures. We love them!

Ruth said...

I LOVE the last pic!! HAHAHA. Great pics. I like it when they are not smiling, more personality.

Shannon said...

That is the funniest fatty face picture I have ever seen! I think the pics still look great! Also, I remember being so excited when Weston was 6 months old and started doing something! Playing and laughing and rolling and sitting up. It's just so fun!

jenn (+ will) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenn (+ will) said...

these turned out great heather! she is such a cutie pie!!! i can't believe how fast she is growing! i need more time with her!

Bethany said...

Love the pictures!! LOL at trying to get babies to cooperate! I so know that feeling today!