Tuesday, December 17, 2013

24 Weeks






 
*these two cuties wanted in on the photos. How can I say no to those faces?

Pregnancy #3 fun facts: CRAVINGS
  • Jamba Juice - I send Ryan to Jamba Juice almost every night. The employees there know his wife is pregnant and joke about getting to see him every night for the next 9 months.
  • plain bagels with plain cream cheese, has to be toasted
  • trader joe's "fruit frenzy bar" popsicles
  • sprite with lots of ice
  • in the first few weeks of my pregnancy, before I even knew I was pregnant, I had the SAME thing for lunch EVERY DAY: turkey sandwich on toasted multi-grain wheat bread (the yummy stuff my mom gets from costco) with an egg, avocado, sliced tillamook cheddar cheese, salt & pepper, and a thin layer of homemade hidden valley buttermilk ranch dressing. It was only AFTER that that I learned pregnant women shouldn't eat deli meats. Does everyone know this?! How did I just discover this on my third pregnancy? I really hope I didn't hurt my children with all the deli meat nitrates. I had no idea. 

No comments: