Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Farewell Portland



I'm one of those weird people who LOVES flying (as long as I am childless en flight). I chalk it up to being extremely lazy at heart. 17 hours of uninterrupted reading, movie and nap time with an incredible view and people bringing me food? Yes please. Having a bladder of steal doesn't hurt either (My poor husband has to get up all the time - at least I get the window & he gets the isle, just like we want). I could have stayed in Portland longer, but I started missing my babies. Everything started reminding me of them. Not to mention the GIANT tinkerbell on the side of our plane, Wendy would have LOVED that. 




1 comment:

Melany said...

I loved reading all about your Portland trip! It's seriously one of my favorite cities. I agree, sleeping and flying without kids is SUCH a luxury, I'm so glad you got to take this trip! And to find out you were expecting baby #3 on the trip! So fun!