Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's start at the very begining, a very good place to start...


 Before                                                             AFTER!

Every time we get the coupon mailer in the mail, I find an add for recessed lighting that says, "GOT UGLY KITCHEN LIGHTS?" I laugh to myself, then show it to Ryan and ask him, "Does this look a little familiar?" I swear the "before" picture looks like they came to my house and took a picture of the ceiling light in my kitchen. We've had this giant industrial flickering light/bug trap in the middle of the kitchen ceiling forever. But not anymore. Phase 1 of project new kitchen was recessed lighting. The picture doesn't do it justice, but I swear this change made me feel like I got a brand new house.

We are slowly but surely on our way to a more pleasant, more functional, more beautiful kitchen. I'm SO excited. Good riddance giant moth trap of a light. 

No comments: