*I can't get enough of those chubbs!
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Had an overdue graduation from the infant car-seat into Wendy's old toddler car-seat. He's rear facing, which apparently the American Pediatric Association says I should do until he's two(!?!), but the poor things knees are going to be in his arm pits soon, so I don't know how much longer that will last.
- Baby tricks: limp arm/wrist waves hi & bye, clapping
- Wakes up happy every morning
- 1st Haircut! I still don't know what to do with it. His thick locks are all over the place. Oh, if only he had the same options as a girlchild and I could just put a clippy in those bangs...
- LOVES to be outside, preferably sitting in the sand. He even cries when I close the front door & he can't see out anymore
- Has been giving me the sweetest long hugs with both arms & his head on my shoulder
- If I had it my way he would stay 11 months for like 2 to 5 years