Sunday, July 10, 2011

2 Months... no not five, two



*these adorable pictures were taken by my wonderful mother in Yosemite, in an actual forest. Ryan said I should clarify because he thinks they look fake.



Harvey Jay at 2 Months Old:

  • 16 lbs 2 oz - strangers have asked me if he's 5 months old... um, no... try 1 1/2 to 2 months (he is one big little boy)
  • smiling & cooing
  • loves his binki
  • most laid back baby I've ever met (unless his tummy is gassy)
  • likes to eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours, not a minute more
  • in his 2nd month got to experience his 1st: road trip/vacation to Yosemite & movie (Water for Elephants)

8 comments:

jenn (+ will) said...

LOVE that smile!!! so cool that you are able to take him places. what a good little boy!

Lana said...

16 pounds?! Awesome! He is such a cutie Heather. I'm jealous you have a photographer mom to take such cute pics :)

whitneyingram said...

Those luscious blue eyes! What a dream boat!

Beth said...

Love our little Chubba!!

Melany said...

love that first pic! that smile is too cute. i loved holding the "little" guy, he really is so mellow. so glad i got to see you!

Lynsey said...

Darling pictures! What a cutie! Both my boys were chubbers, it is so cute!

J, J and B said...

I think those photos are SO ADORABLE. He's so cute. I love his smile and cheeks. I love that he loves to eat a lot too.

Sarah said...

These pictures are perfect and so is your little Harvey! Super cute!