Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wendy's Big Girl Princess Room


I'm moving along on my "before baby to do list." I think decorating the kids rooms is definitely the most fun thing on there. Doing it on a budget is the only challenge. Wendy's big girl princess room is about halfway done. I've had fun looking for pink posters for her walls and these are some of my favorites:

2. Temple ( I LOVE this one because I've explained to Wendy that the Temple is HER castle, where HER prince will take her one day. She refers to the temple as "My temple castle." So this poster is kinda princess-y without being princess-y at all, know what I mean?)
4. Lovely Love my Family (if you don't already know, all the proceeds from these posters go to help pay for my cousin Davy's medical bills. I love it!)

6 comments:

Beth said...

I love all the posters!! You were inspired to to tell little Wendy about her castle...where one day her prince will take her.

jenn (+ will) said...

adorable! i need to come over and visit! what do you do on wednesdays between 4 and 7???

Lana said...

Those posters are so dang cute! I especially love the temple one. I hope you post pics of Wendy's new room :)

Melany said...

so cute! i've been eying that "i am a child of god" one for a while because penny needs something churchy in her room. and i love that temple one!

J, J and B said...

So cute!! Make sure to take some pictures when you're done decorating!

kasia said...

this is super cute!!