Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010



This year for Valentine's Day Wendy & I got crafty and made Ryan some sugar free cookies from scratch and some homemade cards. Although I get sad when I realize she's not so much a baby anymore, I love that she's old enough to have this kind of fun with me.



Ryan & I usually keep Valentine's Day pretty low key. We usually go to a nice dinner & a movie. Our anniversary is in March (coming up on 6 years!) and that's when we splurge- usually a weekend get away to a new city we've never explored before. I was so happy to find a pile of my favorite goodies for V-Day! The first thing I did was hurry up & hide them before Wendy saw. It was perfect, especially because I'm pretty sick with the flu/cold and we probably won't go out this weekend. You know it's a bad sign when you're googling "H1N1 flu symptoms."


6 comments:

Jill said...

Ummm this is adorable. Pringles are truely the best way to a woman's heart.

heather said...

they truly are. as long as they're salt & vinegar flavor. it's something i feel too guilty ever buying for myself.

Melany said...

love the star magazine, there's nothing like a new us weekly to make me happy.

Lana said...

Happy Valentine's Day dude! I hope you feel better soon!

Beth said...

the cards adorable!!
I hope you feel better soon :)

Shannon said...

Looks perfect! I love your cute handprint card from Wendy! It is fun when they get older and can do more stuff with you. The flowers you got are gorgeous!!! And yummy treats just can't be beat. We usually save the romantic getaway for our anniversary too. We didn't even go out for Valentine's this year because Ian's parents were in town. It was still really fun though. Hope you feel better soon!!!