Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wendy's Blessing Day

I'm thinking her eyes look blue, what do you think?



Our Little Family





our BIG family


thank  you nessa for the amazing pictures


I should be packing for my flight to Philadelphia in the morning, but I just had to share these pictures of Wendy on her blessing day. She looked just like a little doll. My Grandma Witten made her beautiful dress that looked like something right out of anthropologie, one of my favorite clothing stores (if I could afford it). My Grandma Lamb gave her the cute little locket and the ring was something my dad wore on his blessing day, so she was pretty much a living heirloom that day. It was so special. Just like Whitney told me, "There's nothing like having your worthy priesthood holder husband bless your child." So true. 

P.S. Thank you mom for saving the day and throwing together a great lunch in the park for 75 people. You really took all the stress off my shoulders. It was because of you that I was able to relax & enjoy that day.












12 comments:

Jones Family said...

Wendy is breathtaking in that first picture. I wish you could have heard my, "aaaahhhhh!" She looks like a baby angel! Hannah has Wendy's birth announcement on her dresser. She took it off the fridge all by herself. She just loves that baby.

Monica said...

What an adorable little girl!!!

Ruth said...

Your mom is great. It's very hard to put on that party so soon after you have a babe

jenn (+ will) said...

amazingly beautiful!!!

Christy said...

awww...she is so darling. thank you for posting about this for those of us who couldn't be there. Way cute!

Colt Bowden said...

Wendy Lu, We love you!
Beautiful Babe.

The McCullough Crew said...

She looks so cute! I wish that we could have been there. Congrats.

Lynsey said...

What a cutie!! That picture belongs in a magazine. How much does your sister charge?? Ha Ha

Beth said...

Your Welcome! It was an amazing day, I am glad I could help you enjoy it! I love the pictures! She is an angel! (Her eyes look blue to me too)

Shannon said...

Ok, so I'm totally a blog voyeur too, but I saw your link from Lynsey's and I had to check it out since I knew you just had a baby and I really wanted to see how you are doing these days. Anyway, Wendy is seriously the cutest baby girl I have seen in a long time (not making that up). Also, I cannot believe how many people you had at her blessing! Crazy. Last but not least, your grandma could make a fortune selling baby dresses like that one. It is precious. Ok, well feel free to check out my blog too. You look so happy and I'm glad that life is so good to all of us. :)

Jones Family said...

I just showed Hannah your blog, she said, "why did Hever have a baby? I want hold baby Wendy!" She loves your baby!

Crystal said...

Awww shes so adorable. I love the first picture. Looks blue to me.