Sunday, April 27, 2014

i have a SIX year old!




Facts about my 6 year old Wendy:
46 1/2 inches tall (75th percentile)
47 lbs 2 oz (60th percentile)
a few of her favorite things: 
Fave Shows: the disney channel show "Hey Jessie," Frozen, My Little Pony
Favorite Color: pink or purple
Best Friend(s): Lulu Schultz, Miranda Martinez, Keili & Madison (from school)
Favorite thing to do for fun: 
Favorite Food: Grammy's beans and sweets
Favorite book: Princess sofia
Favorite animal: Flamingo
Favorite treat: anything sugary
Favorite band: Taylor Swift
Favorite song: "Call Me Maybe"
If I had one wish, it would be: to fly
When I grow up I want to be: a mommy and a disney princess






This was the FIRST year out of Wendy's SIX years of life that I didn't throw her an over the top birthday party! This year she decided she wanted to spend the day with just mommy, daddy and her and get her ears pierced, so that's exactly what we did. We went to the mall straight from school (where I had brought donuts to her class earlier in the day) and pierced those ears. She's been begging me all year, ever since her friend Keili got HERS pierced. Then we went to a movie, just the three of us, and topped the day off with a trip to Farrells. I was a little worried she'd be sad without a party, but look at that smile! I don't think she minded too much.


One happy pierced six year old!

No comments: