*check out the one tooth! love it!
- Weight: 25 lbs 7oz (93rd percentile)
- length: 30.5 inches (92nd percentile)
- first words: mom, mama, dad, dada
- in desperate need of his 1st haircut (as you can see)
- favorite game: I carry him around the house, from room to room, and let him turn off all the light switches. He looks at the light, then at me with a "look what I can do" grin as he turns it off.
- monkey see, monkey do: will copy lip smacking, using your finger to make bubble sounds, motor boat sound, shaking your head no, a head bob with an "aduh," and an "uh-oh!" sound, and (my fave) scrunched up chris farley face
- not crawling, but always scooting backwards. it doesn't matter if he's on in his tummy or his back. at least once a night we have to go into his nursery and move him down out of the corner of his crib so he's not smashing his head. and during tummy time i'm constantly removing him from under the t.v. stand or couch
- has 8 teeth all together, but still looks like a "one-tooth-willy"