Sunday, January 10, 2016

Harvey's 4 year old interview


A glimpse of Harvey at 4 years old:

  1. When I grow up, I want to be a: a police officer on a motorcycle or a dish washer
  2. My best friend(s): Max Chase, Kyle and Chase
  3. Favorite Food: Cheese Pizza, Mac N Cheese
  4. Favorite Dessert: ice cream
  5. Favorite Drink: chocolate milk and water and last regular milk
  6. Favorite Color: red
  7. Favorite Animal: cheetah 
  8. Favorite singer(s)/band: Pentatonix
  9. Favorite Song(s): #16 from the CD on Pentatonix, ("Lean On")
  10. Favorite Book(s): Five Little Pumpkins 
  11. Favorite T.V. show: Ninja Turtles
  12. Favorite Movie: Shark Boy and Lava Girl
  13. Favorite Toy: My Kylo Ren action figure
  14. Favorite Outfit: my white shirt with Vader on it
  15. Favorite Scripture Story: David and Goliath
  16. Best Talents: doing summer-salts 
  17. If you had one wish, what would it be: to see a real live cheetah
  18. Favorite Place to Go: Disneyland
  19. Favorite thing about yourself: I'm good at sharing my toys with my sisters

No comments: