A day in the park with Wendy...
* crawling through the sandy tunnel
(maybe i'll be more relaxed with my next kid & not feel the need to lay a blanket out)
*not quite as into the slide
Wendy's 10 month milestones:
- height: 29 inches (80th percentile!)
- weight: 20 lb.s (60th percentile)
- waves "bye bye"
- claps hands
- Fave food: whole bananas
- sleeping 12 hours a night (hallelujah)
- LOVES her daddies lovebird, "Nacho" (he's taught her how to really scream. awesome.)
- can get from her back to her bum (usually almost standing by the time I go to get her out of her crib in the morning- kinda scares me)
- terrified of the vacuum cleaner
- takes baths in the "big girl tub"
- knows that the fastest way to get picked up is by going for the light socket
- Fave toys: shoes, glasses, light sockets
THANK YOU Vanessa for these pictures!
I had a really hard time deciding which ones to use because they are ALL so good.